Here’s how to get coupons:
Paper and Printed Coupons:
- Sunday Newspaper
How many papers should I get each week?
Following your favorite brands on Facebook
- Writing to companies
- In store and on products
tearpads, blinkies and peelies (coupons on products)
- In the mail by signing up through various programs
Mobile and e-coupon programs:
works with Winn-Dixie, CVS, Rite-Aid and others
load offers to your store card and receive it as cash back after purchase
works with CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Dollar General, Target, Publix, Walmart, Sam’s Club, Whole Foods and more!
scan your receipt and items after purchase and receive cash back
requires a smart phone
- Checkout51 works at ANY store. You can upload receipts via phone app or by taking a picture and uploading via your computer.
- Snap by Groupon identical to Checkout51 above. Works at any store and can redeem via app or on your computer.
- Shopkick works with Target and other retailers. There are mobile coupons to use as well as offers to earn points you can redeem for giftcards. This one requires a smartphone
similar to Ibotta and Checkout51
find the app in your phone’s app store
use code MCACKKRG to get an extra freebie when you sign up!
- Target Mobile coupons by text and via the new Cartwheel program
- Receipt Hog Receive points when you upload your shopping receipts and redeem your points for gift cards!
- MobiSave – simple, easy cash back for scanning your receipt after purchase
- Winn-Dixie ecoupons
coupons you load to your store loyalty card to receive a discount at the time of purchase
cannot be stacked with manufacturer coupons
do not double
one per purchase
- Publix ecoupons
add the coupons you want to your account. enter your account number (phone number) at the register to receive a discount at time of purchase.
can NOT be used with your regular coupons. If you have a Publix ecoupon for $1 off Cheerios, when you enter your phone number at the register it will deduct the $1 – the register will not take a coupon for $1 off Cheeries after e-coupon has been applied. (The reverse is also true, if you give the paper coupon first the ecoupon will not deduct)
can not be doubled
one per purchase