I know boxes of tissues are on a lot of school supply lists! Here’s a deal to help. Print a coupon to save $0.50 off any one Angel Soft Facial Tissue. (Remember, you can print it twice! Just click here to print it again!) Then pick up a couple cheap boxes at Walmart!
Angel Soft Facial Tissue @ Walmart – $1.37
$0.50 off any one Angel Soft Facial Tissue
If you’ll be grilling this summer, especially on the go like at a park, campsite, etc, print this $2.00 off one BIC FlameDisk coupon and you’ll be able to pick it up for FREE at Walmart!
BIC FlameDisk @ Walmart – $2.00
Use $2/1 Bic FlameDisk coupon
Hurry and you can print a coupon for $.75/1 Seapak product, OR if you share the coupon on Facebook or Twitter you can print a $1.25/1 Seapak product.
Check out this deal at Walmart:
Seapak Shrimp Poppers $1.67
Use $1.25/1 Seapak product.
I’ll be stocking up on pizzas with this deal at Walmart!
DiGiorno Pizzeria Pizza: $5.47
$2.00 off one pizzeria!™ Pizza from DiGiorno
Looking for a specific coupon? Check out the searchable coupon database!
Thanks I Heart the Mart!
Great deals currently at Walmart:
Are you using Ibotta yet? There’s a great deal on Kool-Aid Jammers right now! You can earn $1.00 back on your Kool Aid Jammers purchase from Ibotta .
Kool-Aid Jammers are just $1.88 at Walmart – with $1 back from Ibotta, it’s like paying $.88!
If you’re not using Ibotta yet, you’re really missing out! This purchase brings me up to $25 in cash back I’ve gotten on my groceries!
And it’s super fast too! I uploaded my receipt last night and within minutes, I had this in my email:
I found a rollback at Walmart (in Leeds) on Yoplait Kids and Yoplait Trix Yogurts! You can check your local Walmart for this rollback too! There is a coupon that makes it an even better deal!
Yoplait Kids or Trix Yogurt $1.78
$0.75 off any TWO Yoplait Kid products printable coupon
=$2.81 for 2 ($1.40 each)
Walmart also carries the Yoplait Fruit Fusion Drinks 4pks. There is a coupon on those also!
Yoplait Fruit Fusion 4pk $2.98
$1/1 Yoplait Fruit Frusion 4pk printable coupon
Walmart is bringing their layaway back again for the 2012 Holiday Shopping Season.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Starting a month earlier this year. Put your items on layaway starting 9/16. (9/14 if you find your local Walmart store on Facebook , “like” them and sign up.)
- More categories/items eligible for layaway this year. Includes small home appliances and select sporting goods such as basketball goals, trampolines and large exercise equipment. Customers can also use layaway for a broad selection of electronics, toys and jewelry.
- Open fee of $15 is refunded (on a Walmart gift card) when your final payment is made.
- A down payment of 10 percent or $10, whichever is greater, is required and is applied to the purchase.
- Individual items must be priced $15 or more, and the total layaway purchase must be at least $50.
- If the order is cancelled or not paid in full, the open fee is not refunded; however, no additional cancellation fee will be charged.
Thanks Birmingham Bargain Mom!