Need a family fun day out before summer is over? Check out these Groupon deals!
Get Two Games of Bowling and Shoe Rental for Two for $15 OR Two Games of Bowling and Shoe Rental for Four for $30!
Purchase on July 13th and it’s $14 for the 2 option or $28 for the 4!!
Shoe rental for 2 is $10 so this is a super steal!
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid Friday or Saturday after 9pm. May not be combined with any other discounts or special events. Not valid for corporate events/group parties. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s).
Purchase on July 13 and it’s just $9.00!
Each pass includes a $5 credit for arcade games and gives its holder admission to two activities so they can take a few laps around the go-kart course, blast at their friends in laser tag, hone their putt in mini golf, or romp around the indoor playground. Only children aged 10 and younger may use the indoor playground or jumpies.
You can purchase TWO passes per Groupon account. Voucher expires 120 days after purchase so have a plan to use it!
Sky Zone, Hoover, 60 minute Jump Passes for two as low as $15.50. Be sure to read the fine print.
Options starting at $15.50. Be sure to read the fine print.
- Two Open Play Passes with Two Slushes or Soft Drinks, Two Hot Dogs, and 24 Game Tokens
- Four Open Play Passes with Four Slushes or Soft Drinks, Four Hot Dogs, and 48 Game Tokens
- Five General-Admission Passes with 60 Tokens
- Awesome Party Package for Up To 12 Kids
Groupon prices for Off the Wall options start at $14 on July 13th only.
To get this deal, you will have to sign up with Groupon if you haven’t already (don’t worry, it’s free to sign up with no obligations to purchase anything!) and subscribe to deals for Birmingham, AL.
Groupon is a daily deal site that sends you an email once a day with GREAT savings on things to do locally! You purchase a “voucher” for a service, activity, or goods/merchandise at a reduced price and redeem it at the retailer for the item or service!
Find Today’s Daily Deal on the Best in Birmingham!
Daily deal sites are a good way to get a great deal on just about anything! But the deep discounts are only available for a limited amount of time. You have to act fast if you want it!
Sonic wants to help the tax day blues with 1/2 priced cheeseburgers all day, 4/17/2018!
You will need to mention the offer when ordering.
Check out this list for more Tax Day Freebies and Savings!
Climb aboard the Summer Movie Express to enjoy a great selection of films. Participating Regal Cinemas, United Artists and Edwards Theatres will offer selected G or PG rated movies for only a dollar on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings at 10:00.
Go here to find a location near you! Regal Cinemas in Trussville is a participating theater!
They will show two different movies each week for 14 weeks this year! That’s 5 weeks longer than usual! Each week’s movies will BOTH be shown on Tuesday and Wednesday at 10am both days.
Regal Cinemas in Trussville starts their $1 movies on June 5, 2018:
- Week 1 – June 5 & 6
- Week 2 – June 12 & 13
The Iron Giant
- Week 3 – June 19 & 20
Ice Age: Collision Course
- Week 4 – June 26 & 27
Mr. Peabody & Sherman
- Week 5 – July 3 & 4
Despicable Me 2
How to Train Your Dragon 2
- Week 6 – July 10 & 11
The Lego Movie
Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Week 7 – July 17 & 18
The Peanuts Movie
- Week 8 – July 24 & July 25
The LEGO Ninjago Movie
- Week 9 – July 31 & August 1
The Secret Life of Pets
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
- Week 10 – August 7 & 8
The Lego Batman Movie
- Week 11 – August 14 & 15
The Boss Baby
- Week 12 – August 21 & 22
Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie
- Week 13 – August 28 & 29
Despicable Me 3
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecks
- Week 14 – September 4 &5
Dr. Suess’ The Lorax
Kung Fu Panda 3
Sign the kids up for the Kids Bowl Free summer program!
Spare Time in Trussville is participating in the Kids Bowl Free program so after you sign up the kids will get TWO FREE GAMES EVERY DAY all summer!
Shoe rental not included. Children MUST be registered for the program to get free games.
You can also sign up teens and adults for a Family pass for $29.95. Up to 4 people get two games every day during the summer with the bowling pass. Shoe rental also not included.
Use code SPRING17 to save 17% ($5.09) off the Family Pass! Code valid through 3/25/18.
Save even more on your kids bowl free when you don’t have to rent shoes! Search Ebay for bowling shoes and get a great deal! I got us each a pair for this year and if we bowl 6 times our shoe cost will be less than if we rented shoes 6 times. And with our own shoes, we can go more often!
Bass Pro Shops in Leeds is having their annual Easter free activities again in 2018 – from 3/24 to 4/1.
Easter Activities and Crafts happening on the weekends and FREE pictures with the Easter Bunny every day thru Easter Sunday.
Free 4×6 photo times:
Saturdays 11am – 6pm
Sundays 11am – 4pm
Monday-Thursday 6 – 8pm
Friday 2 – 8pm
Bass Pro Shops Customers will have the opportunity to have their photo taken with the Easter Bunny and receive a FREE 4 x 6 photo. Additional packages will be available for purchase.
$15.00 package includes (1) 6×8, (2) 5×7, (2) 4×6, (4) wallets and the digital download of your print.
Easter Egg Hunt:
Ages 2-10 Saturday, March 31st ONLY.
Registration will begin at 1:30pm. The egg hunt will begin at 2 pm and last for 1 hour only! Once they have found five eggs, they will return to the registration table for candy. Ages 2-10.
Crafts for the Kids:
Saturday & Sunday, March 24 & 25, 1-4pm “Foam Easter Egg Placemat”
Friday, March 30, 2-5pm “Easter Photo Frame”
Saturday and Sunday, March 31 & April 1, 1-4pm “Bunny Box ”
Want more Easter ideas?
—Make Resurrection Rolls
–Easter Egg Learning Games
—Crushed Eggshell Art
—17 Spring Crafts for Kids
—Rice Krispie Easter Egg Treats
—Dollar Store DIY Easter Wreath
Find more things you can get for FREE!
Looking for a way to reach more customers? Wondering why people are finding your business when they are searching online?
Advertising on St. Clair County Savings could be just what you need!
Prices start at as low as $100 for a 6-month partnership.
Who can advertise?
- Lawn, Landscaping or Handyman Services
- Locally-owned restaurants
- Locally-owned shops/stores
- Travel/vacation planners
- Vets/Pet Groomers/Boarding Providers
- Daycare / Childcare providers
- Locals who sell products and/or have an online storefront for Avon, Pampered Chef, Plexus, etc, etc.
What you get:
- Premium banner space on the sidebar to the right for 6 months that is seen by everyone who visits any page on this site —>
- A search-engine-optimized (SEO) blog post advertising your business. Increase the chances of YOUR business being seen when someone searches for “lawn care in Moody” or other terms that fit your business. (This post never goes away, even after your 6 months are over. So your one-time payment has lasting power online.
- Social media shares on Facebook! At least one per month over the course of the 6 month partnership. Get your business information in front of people on Facebook who aren’t currently seeing it!
- Option to renew banner space and social media sharing at the end of 6 months at a discounted price!
Additional offerings for additional costs (for eligible advertisers):
- Product/service reviews. Provide free product or service and I’ll go above and beyond to tell people my experience.
- Twitter/Instagram shares of your business (photos of your store/shop offerings, food at your restaurant or services you provide)
- YouTube videos of your business (inside your shop/store, at your dining establishment, etc)
Email me today so we can connect!
Interested in reaching a national audience? Ask me about advertising on Saving Toward A Better Life when you email!
Instacart IS available near you! Odenville, Argo, Margaret, Trussville, Moody, Leeds, Clay, Argo, Irondale, and MORE Birmingham-area zip codes can get grocery delivery from Instacart!
How Instacart works: Customers go online to www.Instacart.com (<<– This link gets you $10 off!) or open the Instacart mobile app (be sure to use code THANNER132 if you sign up through the app to get $10 off!) on their iPhone or Android device, select their city/store, add items to a virtual cart, then choose a delivery window (within one hour, within two hours, or up to seven days in advance) and check out. An Instacart shopper accepts the order on his/her smartphone, uses the Instacart shopper app to guide them through shopping, and then delivers the order to the customer in the designated delivery timeframe.
My groceries were brought right to my front door. It was fantastic!
Plus, if you SIGN UP NOW – I have a gift for you! $10 off your first order of $35 or more AND Free Delivery on your first order! You also have the option to sign up for a free trial of Instacart Express where you get free delivery for 14 days.
FREE Coupon Class coming up in Birmingham, February 3, 2018, at 10:30am! Mark your calendars!
This year, Eco Credit union is hosting TWO great back to back seminars on February 3, 2018. Come for Couponing 101 at 10:30 and stay for Meal Planning at 11:30!
Couponing Class – Saturday, February 3, 10:30am
Hoover Public Library
Please register HERE so we know you’re coming! (Class is FREE!)
I’ve used this myself a couple times. It’s great when you’re busy or, as many people are pointing our right now, you don’t want to catch the flu from walking around Walmart!
We’re all looking to save a little money too, so I say it’s worth it to try it at least ONCE so you can save $10 off your first order. I mean, that’s just 10 free dollars you’re missing out on if you don’t do it.
Leeds Walmart has online grocery pickup as does the Hwy 280 store. Trussville is launching SOON! (And rumor has it, by mid-year it will be a Springville too!)
How does it work? Order online, set a time to pick up your order, and they bring your order right out to the car to you! You can schedule a time to pick up your groceries! They do they hard part!
Here are some things you need to know and some answers to some complete untruths about Walmart Online Grocery Pickup:
- You can’t use coupons.
- You can still use Walmart’s Savings Catcher after your purchase for even more savings!
- There are NO fees for using Online Grocery Pickup. There is NO MARKUP on the items. (Despite what anyone on Facebook tells you, it’s just not true.)
- Don’t try to tip the people who load your groceries. It’s not allowed.
- Some complaints are that it’s hard to get a pick up time because they fill up fast. That means the service is popular, which is good! They will adjust the supply to meet the demand – they will open up more pick up spots!
- Try about 2 days out to “start your order”. As long as you pick your time and add at least one item to your cart, it will hold your spot. It will give you a deadline to complete your order (usually about 12 hours or so before your scheduled pick up time). You know how you go to the store and get a ton of stuff and come home and realize you forgot one thing? Yeah, treat your order like that – add everything you THINK you need and you’ll have about a day to add those things you forgot!
I purchased store brand items, things I didn’t have coupons on and items I knew Walmart had a good price on. So even without “coupons” I feel like I still did a good job saving – and on top of that I got $10 off my first order!
Click here to get a code for $10 off your first order to save time and money! You will be issued a single use code to use at checkout to get your $10 off!
Plus, I got a cute bag full of free items when I picked up my first order!
Place your online grocery order and save $10 off your first order of $50 or more! Click here to get your $10 off code and get started!
Dollar Tree Customer Appreciation day is TOMORROW, NOVEMBER 19th.
Print this coupon, then stop by your favorite Dollar Tree store for 10% off your entire purchase of $10 or more.
This would be a great time to grab wrapping paper, gift tissue, paper goods, stocking stuffers and more!