Walmart stores in Leeds, Trussville, Hwy 280/Inverness AND NOW SPRINGVILLE have online grocery pickup.
I just used Springville’s Pick Up today for the first time.
Springville’s service is top-notch! This one might become my go-to regularly if they keep up this level of service.
I’ve got a link for you to get $10 off your first pick up order of at least $50! Click here to get a code for $10 off your first order to save time and money!
There are ZERO additional fees associated with Walmart Grocery Pickup!!
It’s worth it for everyone to try it once with the $10 off your first order – because that’s a savings of $10!! Not to mention the money you save from not going into the store and getting things you don’t need while you’re in there. 😉
AND you can still use Walmart’s Savings Catcher after your purchase for even more savings!
I like to purchase store brand items, things I don’t have coupons on and items I know Walmart has a good price on. So even without “coupons” I feel like I still did a good job saving! Plus, with $10 off your first order – that’s just $10 in FREE groceries!
Plus, with my first order, I got a cute bag full of free items! $10 savings and free items! Why wouldn’t you try it??
How does it work? Order online, set a time to pick up your order, and they bring your order right out to the car to you! You can schedule a time to pick up your groceries! They do they hard part!
Here are some things you need to know and some answers to some complete untruths about Walmart Online Grocery Pickup:
- You can’t use paper coupons or grocery cash back apps.
- You CAN still use Walmart’s Savings Catcher after your purchase for savings!
- There are NO fees for using Online Grocery Pickup. There is NO MARKUP on the items. (Despite what anyone on Facebook tells you, it’s just not true.)
- Don’t try to tip the people who load your groceries. It’s not allowed.
- Some complaints are that it’s hard to get a pick up time because they fill up fast. That means the service is popular, which is good! They will adjust the supply to meet the demand – they will open up more pick up spots!
- You can plan your order days in advance! As long as you pick your time and add at least one item to your cart, it will hold your spot. It will give you a deadline to complete your order (usually about 12 hours or so before your scheduled pick up time). You know how you go to the store and get a ton of stuff and come home and realize you forgot one thing? Yeah, treat your order like that – add everything you THINK you need and you’ll have about a day to add those things you forgot!
I purchased store brand items, things I didn’t have coupons on and items I knew Walmart had a good price on. So even without “coupons” I feel like I still did a good job saving – and on top of that I got $10 off my first order!
Click here to get a code for $10 off your first order to save time and money! You will be issued a single use code to use at checkout to get your $10 off!
Plus, I got a cute bag full of free items when I picked up my first order!